Science in Design Summit International Tour: Minneapolis
About this event
“Architects and designers have a greater ability to improve public health than medical professionals” – Dr. Claudia Miller, University of Texas
The convergence of science and design- “neuroaesthetics”- is changing the future of the interior design build industry.
Scientists and medical professionals at leading institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, the Mayo Clinic, the University of Texas and more, now document the health benefits of fine design.
Now for the first time, residential architects and design professionals are realizing the health benefits they bring to their clients. The Science in Design Summit is a series of educational events happening across the country in 2022. America’s leading design centers are stepping up to bring this cutting-edge science to the design industry.
Some of the many highlights will be evidenced based presentations around Neuroaesthetics, Biophilia, Human-Centric Design, Impact of Color and Cognitive Architecture, and how all of these positively impact the health in design.
BENEFITS TO DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS:
Be the first in your market to:
– Use cutting edge science and technology to improve the health of your clients
– Associate your design firm with the country’s leading science and medical authorities
– Enhance the value proposition of your design practice
– Validate what you already know…you improve the health of your clients with beauty and fine design. Science now proves it!
SAVE THE DATE AND JOIN US
IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL
Six Exclusive Seminars per Summit-Six Health and Safety CEUs
Is it Science? Art? Design? Or is it…… the science in design?
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
The Science in Design Summit is an unforgettable education that will guide your designs of tomorrow…Designs born in science!
The Science in Design seminars will provide content by:
- Susan Magsamen, Executive Director, International Arts + Mind Lab at Johns Hopkins University
- Don Ruggles, Architect and author of “Beauty, Neuroscience and Architecture”
- Ann Sussman, Professor of Cognitive Architecture
- Mike Peterson, President of Visionary Design Marketing
- Richard Taylor, PHD, Department of Physics, University of Oregon
- Michael D. Ham Indoor Environment Quality and President, Founder of Repure
- and additional science and medical scholars.
Mike Peterson, President of Visionary Design Marketing, and co-producer of the summit says, “Science is leading the way to helping the design industry better understand its ability to improve health. Yes, improve health. It’s a game changer”.
Mr. Peterson is partnering with Linda Kafka, Producer of the LivABLE Design Summit, Toronto, Canada, to advance the cause of health-based design.
Also growing is the long list of sponsors backing the event with Benjamin Moore, Currey & Co. Interiors Magazine, Human Architecture + Planning Institute (theHAPI.org) and supported by over 9 design centers across America and in Canada.
To all in-person and virtual attendees: The entire summit will be available on the visionarydm.com website for 30 days following the event.
THE SCIENCE IN DESIGN FACULTY:
We are proud to work alongside leading brands to bring you this exclusive event. Thank you to our brand partners for making this event possible: